Best Healthcare Marketing Campaigns: 4 Content Marketing Examples
4096 Views 3 min read
There are a great deal of campaign success stories, but how many of them are healthcare examples? We have collected here a few of the best healthcare marketing projects.
Here are four of the very best healthcare marketing campaigns for you:
The Mayo Clinic boasts one of the most client-centric approaches in all of healthcare. The Sharing Mayo Clinic blog site is a community where clients, their loved ones, and the Mayo Clinic personnel can come together and share their stories. There is maybe no content more pertinent than the products that are produced by the users themselves.
Before anybody can add to the blog, users should have an awareness of the Mayo Clinic, correct? Not a problem. With a strong social media presence, the Mayo Clinic knows the proper way to connect with their market.
The numbers tell it all:
- 1.2 million Twitter followers
- 700,000 likes on Facebook
HIMSS’ mission is to produce much better healthcare through information technology, and that has apparently rubbed off on the quality of their content.
- There are plenty of posts, initial research findings, and podcasts that can all be quickly accessed through their resources library. Users also have the alternative option to search based on topic or content type. Talk about easy-to-use!
- Social networking is another medium where HIMSS’ content shines. With original images and infographics, they present data on health and IT in a form that is as enjoyable as it is engaging. This technique has lead to a noticeable boost in “retweets” and “favorites”.
There should be something with health IT business and excellent content. Greenway updates their blog site regularly with interesting posts, whitepapers, and webinars. From the very moment you enter their website, you can spot “quick links” that take you to some of their most useful content.
What makes their content so good?
- They have a clear understanding of their buyer personas. The focus is squarely on primary care providers, and their posts consist of absorbable language that is tailored to this target audience.
- There are clear, attention-grabbing calls-to-action. At the end of short articles, readers are encouraged to engage more with Greenway’s work through premium content offers (eBooks, eGuides, whitepapers). These offers need users to share their e-mail addresses, which helps Greenway to grow their base of contacts consistently.
Since 2005, RevenueXL has been one of the most trusted service providers of integrated practice management software application and electronic health records. By executing a content strategy, they’ve broadened their online presence and improved web traffic.
Here are the aspects that have made their blog so appealing:
- Visibility: Unlike many sites, the portal to Revenue XL’s blog lies at the top of the primary page. Users do not have to scroll to the bottom and search.
- Pertinent, beneficial content. In the article “What Keeps EHR Implementation Teams Awake at Midnight?”, it appears that the language has been tailored towards the pains of practice supervisors.
- There are plenty of calls-to-action. Whether it’s at the end of the article or on the sidebar, RevenueXL isn’t shy about compelling visitors to download an eBook, register for a newsletter, or schedule a demonstration.
What can we take away from some of the best healthcare campaigns? Above all, the consumer needs to be the centerpiece. Content is a terrific way to connect with your market, but only if you’re providing them with material that is engaging and relevant.
To learn about what’s needed to develop an effective Content and Inbound Strategy, grab our free eBook here!
We hope these four best healthcare marketing campaigns were helpful. If you have any questions about how to get started with an Inbound Strategy for your company, don’t be shy, reserve a time to speak with us here. We’re happy to assist!