Our team at Responsify is wonderfully unique. We are a group of people who work with our many strengths to empower people, a value we all share. With qualifications and interests in strategizing, storytelling, designing and writing to name a few, we recognize that working together creatively is when things really take shape.
We believe that with the correct tools anyone can reach their aspirations and use their skills to empower others. Current students will be tailoring their talents, getting ready to apply them in their lives and in their careers and we’re excited to contribute to this exciting journey with a scholarship. Our scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student who can demonstrate how their major can be used to empower others in a self-reflective essay.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is empowering others so important?
- How do you think your major can be used to empower others?
- When was the last time you felt empowered? What inspired this?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
Please submit The Responsify Empowering Others Scholarship form below.
How to Apply
Please gather the following and submit your application with this form link.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by October 5, 2018. A winner will be selected and notified by October 20, 2018.
Additional Scholarship Details
Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Responsify.
Scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
Any questions about The Responsify Empowering Others Scholarship can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scholarship funds provided by Responsify will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Responsify permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on responsify.com or in other marketing communications, even if the candidate does not win the scholarship. We are also granted permission to call and/or send you information regarding your application.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to The Responsify Empowering Others Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Responsify, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Responsify LLC.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on responsify.com website.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Responsify’s social media pages.
Responsify is an innovative marketing strategy company focused on transforming businesses and strengthening customer relations. The Responsify team is a dedicated group all working to the same values and goals: putting people first, doing it together, keeping it simple, pushing limits and doing what’s right. To learn more about Responsify check out our about page.